|• Work closely with Team Leader to plan, organize and control project activities in nation-wide to ensure timely, effective and efficient process execution through the proper supervision of staff as well as the strict implementation of Intage Global instructions and standards.|
|• Ensure for data collection process to comply with project standards
• Responsible for field supervision and monitor progress and quality of work to achieve productivity targets
• Ensure all project deliverable are met as planned within agreed timelines, quality and costs.
• Co-ordinate with other departments to clarify project related problems / issues in order to ensure that instructions are carried out correctly.
• Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
• Provide assistance to team leader in all matters e.g. budgeting, cost management, workforce planning, operations planning, people management, etc.
• Planning and budgeting, coordinating with Team Leader and other related departments to roll out the project and resolve project issues, on top of project progress and be responsible for project quality.
• Responsible for preparation of quotations and costing for new projects
• Do field visit frequently to improve market knowledge from time to time
• Highlight potential issues with field work proactively and address them to ensure the team meets the final objective.
|JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, + Abilities):|
|• Bachelor’s degree
• At least three years experience in project management and/or marketing/ market research
• Good communication skill in both English and Vietnamese
• Time management Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Well versed with Microsoft Office