|• Work closely with Team Leader to plan, organize and control project activities in nation-wide to ensure timely, effective and efficient process execution through the proper supervision of staff as well as the strict implementation of Intage Global instructions and standards.|
|• Assist, be prepared and coordinate with other teams and other members during the time of before, on-going and after projects.
• Prepare all documents that required and necessary for the project to kick off. Making sure everything is going under the timeline and according to requirements.
• Project execution
· Involving in taking research briefs, developing proposals
· Mainly in charge of commissioned projects to ensure project timelines and quality or any changes/challenges to be updated to team head/client timely
· Preparing all the required materials (questionnaire, project briefing note etc.)
· Liaising with related departments to ensure the consistent and timely communication and cooperation
· Keeping track of the project progress and quality
· Involving in preparing and checking financial paperwork relating the projects
• Report: making report with recommendations.
|JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, + Abilities):|
|• Bachelor’s degree
• At least three years experience in project management and/or marketing/ market research
• Good communication skill in both English and Vietnamese
• Time management Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Well versed with Microsoft Office